Due to budget cuts and the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the Brazos County Health District will be scaling down services offered to the community until further notice.
- We will no longer be offering on-site food handler's classes. Those wishing to obtain the food handler's permit are encouraged to find an online program approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services. https://dshs.texas.gov/food-handlers/training/online.aspx
- STI clinic will be by appointment only during normal clinic hours, Mon. 1:00-2:30 pm, Wed. 2:30-4:30 pm, and Fri. 7:45-9:00 am.
- Immunizations will be by appointment only during normal clinic hours, Mon. 8:30-11:30 am, Tue. 9:00-11:30 am and 2:00-5:30 pm, Wed. 8:30-11:30 am, and Fri. 10:00-11:30 am.
- TB testing will be by appointment only during normal immunization clinic hours listed above.
- Health Promotion's educational services will no longer be offered.
- The laboratory will no longer test potable water.
Patients must be on time and wear a face-covering during their appointment. Call 979-361-4440 to schedule your appointment and for more information.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be patient with us during this time.