Brazos County Health District COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Brazos County Health District is now a vaccine provider. Appointments will be made as the vaccine is available for any adult 18 and over.
Please call 979-361-4440 for appointment availability. Appointments are limited based on the vaccine allocation received each week. Vaccine availability is usually confirmed by Tuesday of each week.
Please do not show up to the health district without an appointment. We will not be able to accept walk-ins due to the limited vaccine supply.
Vaccine Fact Sheet
Vaccine Paperwork & Consent Form (Complete and bring to your appointment)
ImmTrac Consent Form (Complete and bring to your appointment)
V-Safe Information (After Vaccination Health Checker Tool)
Brazos County Community COVID-19 Vaccination Hub
The Brazos County Community COVID-19 Vaccination Hub has a new website. Visit www.brazoshub.com for all information about the hub and how to schedule an appointment.
Other Local Vaccine Providers Information
Additional Vaccine Information
People who Received the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine
- Reports of blood clots are extremely rare.
- The blood clots seem to occur 1 – 2 weeks after vaccination.
- People experiencing severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath should seek medical care.
- People who are currently scheduled to get vaccinated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines should keep their appointments and move forward with vaccination.
- FAQs on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine