As part of the ongoing efforts across the state of Texas to provide COVID-19 testing, DAVACO and the Texas Division of Emergency Management are partnering to provide mobile COVID-19 testing sites in Brazos County.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available at the following locations. You do not need an appointment, but you can pre-register 24 hours prior to the testing date.
To pre-register for a test, visit the link below.
- September 28th, 29th, 30th, Oct 1st (8 AM to 4 PM)
- October 6th-10th (8 am to 4 pm)
What you need to know to get tested:
- Testing is available for anyone above age 5.
- You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
- No appointments needed. All test sites offer drive-thru testing.
- You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
- Please bring a picture ID, driver’s license, or other form of identification.
- The test is an oral swab. Please do not eat, drink, or smoke 20 minutes prior to being tested.
- The results take about 2-3 days to get back.
- Results are securely sent via text message or email.
- If there is inclement weather, the testing site will close
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, visit texas.gov/covid19. More information can be found at the Brazos County Emergency Operations Center website: