The Brazos County Health District does not offer COVID-19 testing.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available at the following locations.
ST. TERESA’S CATHOLIC CHURCH (307 Hall Street, Bryan-KIOSK IN PARISH HALL PARKING LOT). Appointments only.
Open Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm)
CENTRAL STATION KIOSK (1509 Texas Ave. South, College Station-Parking lot of Kohl's). Appointments only.
Open Monday-Friday (8 am-6 pm)
LINCOLN CENTER (1000 Eleanor, College Station). Walk-up only.
Monday & Tuesday (8 am-5 pm)
NEW ZION MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH (1505 Dansby, Bryan). Walk-up only.
Friday & Saturday (8 am-5 pm)
Other testing options include (self-pay or insurance):
- Integrity Urgent Care: 979-703-1832
- Brazos Valley Urgent Care: 979-764-2882
- SignatureCare ER: 979-213-5728
- Physician’s Premier ER: 979-775-0911
- CapRock ER: 979-314-2323
- CHI: 979-731-5200
- Baylor Scott and White: 979-207-3636
- Aggieland Urgent Care: 979-661-6510
You will need to call ahead to check for availability and pricing.
You can find testing sites across the state of Texas here.